ArcaneOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)

Go down 
+5
[GM]Warborn
[Dev]Kazuki
[CSR]xShyu
[CSR]Jader
[CL]tobi77
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[CL]tobi77
Admin
[CL]tobi77

Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) Empty
PostSubject: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Okay everyone, any random idea, no matter how it is, feel free to put here. the idea should contain new skills. For example :

class : warlock/wizard.
lvl 100
skill : AOE fear
Function : Fears upto 5 enemies in specific range

Smile Start brain storming and posting your ideas about new skills here! Very Happy

Lets look who gets one of the best skills in here Razz
Back to top Go down
[CSR]Jader

[CSR]Jader

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:03 am

Capatured :
Class : Gladiator
Effect : Throws the axe to the enemy , while capturing and moving it back to you (in front of basycally)

Back to top Go down
[CSR]xShyu

[CSR]xShyu

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:14 am

[CL]tobi77 wrote:
Okay everyone, any random idea, no matter how it is, feel free to put here. the idea should contain new skills. For example :

class : warlock/wizard.
lvl 100
skill : AOE fear
Function : Fears upto 5 enemies in specific range

Smile Start brain storming and posting your ideas about new skills here! Very Happy

Lets look who gets one of the best skills in here Razz

No i wanna have for Wizard D:
Back to top Go down
[Dev]Kazuki
Admin
[Dev]Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:46 am

AoE Fear is for Warlock

New AoE with Burning damage (DoT) is for Wizard.
Back to top Go down
[CL]tobi77
Admin
[CL]tobi77

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 pm

lol,thanks Kazuki Razz for listening ^^ Thats why i want to be warlock! sorry shyu =/
Warlock are epics, so are Wizardss ^^ ...like Harry Potter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Warborn

[GM]Warborn

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:10 pm

[CL]tobi77 wrote:
lol,thanks Kazuki Razz for listening ^^ Thats why i want to be warlock! sorry shyu =/
Warlock are epics, so are Wizardss ^^ ...like Harry Potter! Very Happy

Yeah! Razz
Back to top Go down
[CL]tobi77
Admin
[CL]tobi77

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:16 pm

okay, i got a skill Smile

class : ranger

skill name : you choose Razz couldnt come up with good name

effect : put multi-shot type skill , in 3 areas/circles. Meaning, do multi-shot, but instead of choosing in one large circle, you can put it in 3 circles, meaning gather a mob 3 times faster than regular, it is like multi-shot, not a poison. So, you basically do 1k dmg or so, and choose 3 times, fasts, and click. no loading bar Razz instant skill

lvl : 120 +
Back to top Go down
[Art]Greeen

[Art]Greeen

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 am

Arcane Circle XD matches the server
glad
effect: the glad runs in circles and makes something like whirling but instead of just spining where his standing he go around doing circles XD
cd 3minuts
sp 2379
dmg 2000-6000

cure of god
wizard
cd 2minuts
sp 2001
cures all party debuffs[only those who slow u down/decrease ur aim and all of those spells]

cocoon drain
warlock
cd 3minuts
sp 3500
puts the opponet in something like a cocoon, damaging 2000 and 300 every 2 seconds untill the opponet gets out of the....cocoon looking thingy.
Back to top Go down
Permanent

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:28 am

Sneak Skill
Gladiator
SP=3000
CD= 2 mins
Function= Make the target in a hard poison like damaging 3000 every 3 seconds.

Sry for bad english Razz
Back to top Go down
[CSR]Jader

[CSR]Jader

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:30 am

Permanent wrote:
Sneak Skill
Gladiator
SP=3000
CD= 2 mins
Function= Make the target in a hard poison like damaging 3000 every 3 seconds.

Sry for bad english Razz

so 9000 dmg in 3 seconds? Most of the classes doesnt even have 9k hp at 115 , no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jiburiru_DevilAngel

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:58 am

High Lvl Enchanter skill so for Warlocks and Wizards

Intense Concentration: same CD DUR SP usage as Vitality( same goes for Empowering)

same effect as Vitality but for mages instead. so increasing M.DMG through a percentage or however the vitality does it
lowering M.DEF & DEF so mage pvps become interesting.

Back to top Go down
Jiburiru_DevilAngel

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:21 am

insane concentration can be for warlocks instead.

Wizards need more summoning spells
Summon a high level boss *makes Skeleton kinght lvl110*
stays for 1 min 30 sec assisting the wizard
sp 666
CD 4mins
Feeble Mind:
Single target- makes the subject Attack nearby allies with increased DMG (lasts for 9sec) can increase DUR +3sec
CD 5mins
SP 666
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Itachi
Admin
[Admin]Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:05 am

No to 9000 damage in 3 seconds if it was say 300 damage over 3 seconds that would be fine but 9000 is way way to much Razz

Also there is already a skill for mages that boosts there magic damage and wont lower your def/mdef Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://arcaneonline.4umer.com
[Art]Greeen

[Art]Greeen

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:53 am

Jiburiru_DevilAngel wrote:
insane concentration can be for warlocks instead.

Wizards need more summoning spells
Summon a high level boss *makes Skeleton kinght lvl110*
stays for 1 min 30 sec assisting the wizard
sp 666
CD 4mins
Feeble Mind:
Single target- makes the subject Attack nearby allies with increased DMG (lasts for 9sec) can increase DUR +3sec
CD 5mins
SP 666
same as summon, summon can be fixed but the monster will attack the summoner to, got it? it can be a good suicide skill though
Back to top Go down
[CL]tobi77
Admin
[CL]tobi77

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:02 am

xD Lets not critizie ideas guys Razz They are just IDEAS, each is right and wrong in its own way ^^
Community doesn't know how much hp/sp dmg/def this game got, So please remember that too ^.^

GREAT JOB with ideas Very Happy Keep comming guys ^^

Name : Transformation
Class : knight
Starts at lvl 100.
Effect : for 5seconds, the defense and ( or ) dmg of knight will increase, to the size of any specific monster.

For example : If someone becomes a Knight, and buys Transformation 1. If their dmg is 20, and defense is 5. Transformation 1 = HG monster, THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE. It means add the defense n dmg of HG to the fighter. So if HG got 20dmg n 15def, then fighter gets total of 40dmg n 20def in total for 5sec. Just example, so I kept numbers off xD And Transformation 1 can as well be a ...Giant Slime, or KKP, or other monsters. * BOSSES ONLY *

THIS skill also works well with other classes Razz Some monsters can put curse on you and do m.dmg like KKP and SLIME = MAGES
SOME monsters poison you INSANELY, like 200dmg per second I saw, so works well with ARCHERS.
For holy knight, just increase defense Razz
Back to top Go down
[CL]tobi77
Admin
[CL]tobi77

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:07 am

* CHANGE * Instead of " BOSSES " make it MONSTERS.
A lvl 100 Knight will get added defense of a lvl 70 monster,
Glad will ge tadded dmg of lvl 70 monster.
Warlock : m.dmg. of a lvl 70 monsters.
Wizard : same thing.
Clerics get def n m.def of a lvl 70 monster.
So 30 lvl difference, and normal monsters, not BOSSES Razz

Sorry ^^
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Itachi
Admin
[Admin]Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:51 am

Monsters sure but level 70 would be too low monsters at same level as you have the same def if you were a cleric and full+9 with shield and charmed

so we could have level 100 - 110 120 130 140 150 and so on for that skill and each one adds more and more defence damage mdef mdamage ect

or to change it to something else we could have for archers more aim and evasion as a skill since they are buged and have fail aim evasion at the moment always have a skill like that could be helpfull to fix it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://arcaneonline.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)   Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spread your Ideas to make Awsome Skills here :)
Page 1 of 1