ArcaneOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

event ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Art]Greeen

[Art]Greeen

event ideas Empty
PostSubject: event ideas   event ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:07 am

shadow event :an event for all classes begginning llv 20-130, the event hoster choose 2-10 RANDOM peopils, you cant just pick em, peopils will say they cheat, and now we got those mobs, anti hanneth allience, theres hanneth allience is lvl 20-130 so every character will fight his own class anti hanneth allience, two of them ofc.

Hidden mob event: a gm hide a mob and all of the players need to find it, gm give 2-3 tips for explorers, winner gets the mob and the drop.

tower event: tower of iyzel is empty, so every floor=mobs and then boss, the mroe you go the more bosses and monsters will spawn, and will be stronger tho.
Forest Event:the big house zone flowers, a gm spawns them in a town, not to many and hide mobs and exploding flowers there, to a forest shape, players need to pass the forest ofc, first one to pass is the winner.

killing the unkillable:a gm spawn a boss, melphar/helga/karen depends on the players whoes there, he also spawn hero rouman, and chief elderine[idk the names i forgoot em]and a good helga spawn[yes there is a helping helga, its a mini helga XD]which helps the peopils. when killed gets a reward maybe chests.
bigboo gave me thet idea, :p.

PVP event:THets not my event but this is gonna be good becaus it will be thet way.

class vs same class, the winners gets a reward, so are 2nd and 3rd
1 of each class wins gets a skin, second ones will get a suit not in npcs
3rd will get a gm suit thet adds nothing.

Last edited by [Art]Greeen on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Itachi
Admin
[Admin]Itachi

event ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: event ideas   event ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:04 am

Shadow event sounds confusing

Tower event was my idea but the bosses are staff members different level staff members depending what floor

Hidden mob event would be good fun Very Happy

Forest event should be more of loads of trees and flowers spawned all over elderine or in ox quiz or at the eldirine arena and the player who gathers the most within a time limit will win or just random drops come and a mass lets all pick loads of them up Very Happy

Killing the unkillable perfect but dont spawn a helper helga thing that would make it too easy Razz

Pvp event is good fun but the fights should be class based so mage against mage cleric vs cleric ect ect so its balence cause mage vs cleric would be mage wins lol fighter vs archer noone wins cleric vs archer noone wins mage vs fighter would be fine but it would be who feard or stuned first wins xD and the layout for the rounds would look like the guild tornyment if you dont know what that is ill draw one up for you also the winner of each class rounds gets a prize and then fights a staff member the same level same weapons ect ect and if they wni they get a special weapon skin *not tradeable* so noone trys to gain 500 gem from them Razz
Back to top Go down
https://arcaneonline.4umer.com

event ideas
Page 1 of 1