ArcaneOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your Ideas for Spectacular Event here :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[CL]tobi77
Admin
[CL]tobi77

Post your Ideas for Spectacular Event here :P Empty
PostSubject: Post your Ideas for Spectacular Event here :P   Post your Ideas for Spectacular Event here :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:19 am

The other event is for our [ART]Greeen
Lets post event ideas here.
Be resonable. We cannot have event when ice-cream falls from sky or Rainbow all over Isya.
Would be pretty though ^^

Uhm..What about CTF? In a specific map, lets sasy CP. At gate of Elderine, there will be a staff member, he/she will give a player certain thing. There will be two teams, in a PT. So only 10 players will be chosen for this event, But don't worry. If I do this event, I will do several rounds ^^ Sort of like a Tournament Smile
So...Goal is to go from one end of the map, to another. While 2 teams. Goal is to get the certain thing from one end of the map to another, and give it to the person waiting. It can be another staff member ( most likely ) or a player chosen by the staff ^^
Do this several time with different teams, and the team of 5 people who won, will be given a price Smile
THE MAP WILL BE TURNED INTO A PVP AREA, MEANING YOU HAVE TO SCORE FASTER THAN THE OTHER TEAM, in order to, you are allowed to keep ur strong people guard the staff member or the player who is giving-taking the drop, making it harder for the people to do so Smile

If confused, please ask Smile
Back to top Go down

Post your Ideas for Spectacular Event here :P
Page 1 of 1